One of my favorite new game announcements during Nintendo’s Indie World Showcase on August 18th, 2020, was Bear and Breakfast! This adorable simulation and adventure game developed by Gummy Cat and published by Armor Games Studios, will be coming to the Nintendo Switch and Steam in 2021. That pun-of-a-title is all the more exciting when you find out you get to play as the bear! See below for the trailer and more information on the game.
About Bear and Breakfast
Bear and Breakfast is a laid-back management adventure game where you play as a well-meaning bear trying to run a B+B in the woods. Hank and his friends find an abandoned shack and, equipped with their teenage ingenuity, turn it into a money-making bed and breakfast scheme for unsuspecting tourists. As your business expands so do the mysteries of the forest, and Hank soon finds himself uncovering a plot deeper than the wilderness itself.
- Deeply customize your inn with dozens of guest rooms, bathrooms, parlors, and entertainment.
- Each room can be individually customized completely from furniture to fixtures.
- Bring guests into the forest to stay at your inn. Keep guests happy to maintain your reputation, earn tips, and attract new customers!
- Complete objects and storylines to collect new additions and perks for your inn.
- Uncover a world rich in lore, side quests, characters, and secrets.
For more management games check out this article here: THE BEST INDIE MANAGEMENT GAMES COMING IN 2020. Also, for other game reveals from the Indie World Showcase yesterday, check out this article here: TOP 5 GAMES ANNOUNCED DURING NINTENDO’S INDIE WORLD SHOWCASE OUT NOW.