Pode is a cooperative puzzle adventure game about friendship, created by Henchman & Goon. It first released in 2018 on the Nintendo Switch, then the PlayStation 4 last year. Now, the developers have announced that you can play as the adorable rock and a fallen star on Steam (Windows) on April 3rd, 2020! Furthermore, if you pre-order it now, you can use the promo code to get 15% off (under $20) for the game code with a digital wallpaper and a printable coloring book!
Pode is a co-op puzzle exploration game about a rock and a fallen star working together to solve ancient puzzles in a stunning environment inspired by Norwegian art and culture. Travelling through the insides of a mysterious and magical mountain, Bulder and Glo breathe life into an ancient sleeping world and explore the ruins of a long lost civilization with their unique talents and abilities. Only by helping each other can these unlikely adventure companions solve the ancient puzzles that open the secret passageways up the caverns of Mount Fjellheim.
- Exploration: Discover a beautiful and ancient cave system and uncover its secrets to reach your goal.
- Puzzles: Solve puzzles, riddles and mysteries. Combine the two character’s special abilities to overcome obstacles.
- Co-op or single player: Share the experience with a friend, or enjoy playing it by yourself.
- Unique art style: Enjoy a world inspired by Norwegian art and nature.
- Music: The soundtrack is by the legendary Austin Wintory.
If you’re looking for other games on Steam to play with family and friends, I recommend checking out this one: Out of Space Review: Aliens Keep Ruining My Space House.