WHAT THE GOLF? is a physics-based game less about actually golfing and more about hitting strange things and then watching absurdity unfold. This indie game created by Triband released last year (2019) on the Epic Games Store and Apple Arcade. It was announced today (May 12th, 2020), that WHAT THE GOLF? will be releasing on the Nintendo Switch May 21st, 2020 with the addition of a 2-player local co-op party mode.
About WHAT THE GOLF?
The golf game for people who hate golf!
An award-winning silly physics-based golf parody where every golf course is a new surprising type of golf, some brilliant or hilarious, others so absurd they will make you go: WHAT THE GOLF?
Bring your car to the Driving Range, golf a bird to get a Birdy, or a house and get a Home In One!
Challenge a friend to the least realistic golf game ever made in the new local party mode for two. Only available on Switch.
- Insanely stupid and silly fun
- Exactly what you need and not what you expect
- More surprising new golf mechanics than you can imagine
- Two-player local multiplayer
- Made by people who know nothing about golf
- First (and hopefully the last) game that let you golf a horse
- Will NOT make you a better golf player
- Surprises! (sorry, we spoiled it)
For another silly party game you can play right now on PC, check out this article here: OUT OF SPACE REVIEW: ALIENS KEEP RUINING MY SPACE HOUSE.